Post Highlights :
Why The Hindu Newspaper?
Download The Hindu newspaper pdf copy of the ad-free version of Delhi Edition. You need to read The Hindu pdf ePaper regularly because many of competitive government examinations are will be held in the current year 2020 and the next year 2021, many among of them are mainly UPSC Civil Services, SSC CHSL & CGL, Railways, CDS, CTET, LIC AAO, LIC ADO, IBPS CLERK, PO/SO, IBPS, RRB Clerk / PO, etc.
About The Hindu Newspaper:
The Hindu Newspaper is the 2nd Largest Newspaper publication in India. The Hindu was founded in Madras. In the opening, it was a weekly paper newspaper, and in 1995 the Hindu newspaper became the first Indian Newspaper which was published online.
The Hindu is Daily Newspaper. It’s headquartered is located in Chennai. G. Subramania Iyer founded it on 20th September 1878. The Hindu Group and Kasturi & Sons Limited proprietor of this Newspaper.
The Hindu Newspaper Contains
- National news like that of central and state government statements which are not political, policies, initiatives, etc.
- You can get International news like treaties, agreements, disputes, but no accidents, deaths.
- The Hindu produces the news of the economy of a country and international news with particular stress given on technical terms.
- The Hindu pdf newspaper covers the story of Environment and biodiversity news from the UPSC perspective.
- There is also a section of Science and technology with real-life applications from (civil service) UPSC point of view.
Short History About The Hindu Newspaper:
The Hindu Newspaper, India’s nationwide newspaper publisher since 1878, is circulated by THG Publishing Private Limited, Chennai, India. The English language is the best described as classic yet fashionable. It is known for the high class of journalism and outstanding presentation. In eighteen cities in India, the newspaper is printed.
‘The Hindu’ Newspaper is Circulate Eleven editions nationwide – Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Coimbatore, Madurai, Hyderabad, Vizag, Vijayawada, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram & Mumbai – are also available in digital format paper version.
- Name: The Hindu
- Type: Daily newspaper
- Official website: www.thehindu.com
- Founded: 20 September 1878
- Format: Broadsheets
- Language: English
- Headquarters: Chennai (India)
- The owner (s): The Hindu Group, and Kasturi and Sons Ltd.
- Founder(s): G. Subramania Iyer
- Publisher: N. Ram
- Editor: Mukund Padmanabhan
- Circulation: 1,216,118 daily (as of Jan – Jun 2017)
- ISSN: 0971-751X
- OCLC Number: 13119119
The Hindu Newspaper Link :
Copyright issues: We are not the Owner/Creator of this paper. We are sharing the downloadable link, which is already available on the other websites & telegram channels. We share this copy for educational purposes only for those poor aspirants who are not able to but the hard copy of this paper. If anyone has any complaints regarding this, please contact us. Also can mail us at [email protected]
You Can Also Read: Business Standard Newspaper